Friday, November 27, 2015

NEW MUSIC: #WeddingGift | Happy Married Life 'BAM & DERA' | @AB_Bam

Congratulations, Are in Order..
We Celebrate our wonderful friends Mr. & Mrs.  "Abraham" (AB' BAM) & "Chidera" (Dera) Emeruwa, On this very special and memorable day.

..here are some beautiful photos of the couple





AND TO CROWN IT ALL, AB has dropped a very lovely song (A Special Wedding Gift), dedicated to Dera his beautiful wife, on their wedding day.

Here is his story-line..
"It was on the 16th of march, 2013, driving home after having my usual Saturday sharp hair cut, I caught a glimpse of this ray of beauty standing on the road, looking so dazzling, charming and of course irresistible,  as she was trying to catch a cab. So as a sharp guy, I quickly pulled over, gently stepped out and walked up to her, said hi and introduced myself. Luckily I was granted audience... to cut the long story short, I eventually became the cab guy she was waiting for. Fast forward 29th of may 2013, she said yes to be my boo, then officially begun a jolly good ride. 9 months later, 16th of February, I threw bae an exquisite birthday bash and there and then I popped the question and put a beautiful ring on it. 3 months later Bae left Naija, never to be seen until about 13 months later. Amazingly the distance made us grow closer.

To sum it up, today 28/11/15, I'll be saying "I do" to the most beautiful damsel that walks the surface of the earth.
Dera baby here's a special dedication to you... I promise to love you till my dying day..... CHIDERA.

NOW! Lovely Friends, Download this beautiful song & share in their Joy.


DOWNLOAD MUSIC HERE (Link 1)
DOWNLOAD MUSIC HERE (Link 2)





3 comments: