Saturday, August 31, 2013

|People & Lifestyle| - Pastor Anselm Madubuko & Emmy Kosgei Wedding Holds In Kenya Today “My Son Told Me To Marry Her”


It seems Apostle Anselm Madubuko is aware of the controversy surrounding his new marriage one year after the death of his wife.

In this recent pre-wedding interview, the man of God said his 25-year-old son recommended Emmy Kosgei, a Kenyan gospel singer to him. The couple will be getting married officially today.

Photos from their traditional wedding ceremony


Hear what he said in the interview;

Even before I proposed to her, I called my kids separately and it was my son that even pointed my direction towards her. He told me more about her, saying: ‘Emmy has a pure spirit and I think she is someone you should marry.’


My son is 25 years old. After that, I called my two daughters and they both love her, saying that they can’t imagine she would be their step mum. They approved and told me to go ahead to propose to her.  I did not stop there. I called my elder sister, who is like a mother to me. She commended her too and said she love her music. There was nobody that spoke negatively about her, everybody approved, my family, church members and friends. Everybody was excited and happy about the choice and that is how I know that it is the Will of God.

The couple did their traditional wedding yesterday in Kenya. Today is their big wedding.

Gospel artist Frank Edwards and Midnight crew will be performing at the wedding.

Thanksgiving service will follow at the Revival assembly in Lagos Nigeria on the 15th of September, 2013.

Congrats to the couple.

1 comment: