Saturday, November 9, 2013

|Love, Sex & Relationship| - Are You Ready for a Successful Relationship?

#Good Read!
Are You Ready for a Successful Relationship?

A formula for relationship success: The quality of a relationship is a function of the extent to which it is built on a solid underlying friendship and meets the needs of the two people involved.

But before you can even get there, you need to make sure you are ready for a successful relationship. Have you honestly and carefully prepared yourself for what is to come? All of the following should be true for you.

I realize that it's not too late.

It is reasonable for me to want a rewarding and fulfilling relationship.

I am entitled to and deserve a high-quality, caring relationship.

I have identified the wrong thinking and bad spirits that have contaminated my previous relationships.

I have embraced the Personal Relationship Values that will configure me for success.

I have diagnosed and gotten real about the pain and problems in this relationship.

I accept and acknowledge full ownership of my contribution to where this relationship is.

I am committed to tapping into my core of consciousness.

If you can fully endorse each one of these statements with a resounding "True"; then you're ready to move forward and make your relationship work.

#Be Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment